Aquamat Wetroom Heating Mat
- Especially designed for ultra-safe use in bathrooms and wetrooms
- Aquamat has a unique external earth braid and grid system to comply with all European and international guidelines and directives for wetrooms
- Aquamat is only 300mm wide making it easier to install around bathroom furniture
- Aquamat is slim, just 5mm in depth and a powerful 160W/m2 with a 4m cold tail
- Available in 6 sizes from 0.9 – 3.6m2
Bathrooms and wetrooms are one of the most popular applications for electric underfloor heating. There’s nothing better than going into a lovely bathroom on a cold winter’s morning and finding the floor surface is warm and comforting. All Vysal mats, foil and cables (but not film) are suitable for installation in wetrooms but Aquamat is the system specially designed for them. The unique external earth braid and grid system complies with the highest international standards. You can use Aquamat in association with any of our wide range of thermostats which can also be installed inside bathrooms (outside Zones 1 & 2) according to the latest update of the UK’s Wiring Regulations (17th Edition).
The 300mm width of the Aquamat is also a helpful feature as it makes installation around baths, basins, toilets etc. easier than wider mats. Remember that the Vysal range includes a comprehensive selection of insulation materials to ensure that the entire finished system is as efficient and effective as possible. Why not just pick up the phone and ask for a quote?
|Order Code||Area m2||Heating Load|