Decorlights for General & Bathroom Use
- A range of striplights designed for institutional and domestic use where strength and reliability count
- Made of tough polycarbonate for a long life
- Suitable for bathrooms outside zone 1 & 2
- British Made
Vysal’s classic Decorlight luminaire offers three lamp options.
The 284mm double ended tubular striplamp rated 60W uses the same technology as the GLS light bulb being a tunsgten filament lamp. This has many advantages over more modern options. Firstly, the colour rendering is warm and it compilments the skin tones making it ideal for use for make-up or shaving. Switching is instantaneous and whilst it is not energy-saving, many customers prefer the light quality so much that they are willing to overlook its relative inefficiency. With this lamp, the Decorlight must not be mounted vertically as the pressure on the filament will reduce lamp life.
The low energy 7W compact fluorescent lamp (CFL) is ideal for many applications such as bed head lighting in teenagers and children’s bedrooms. It is frequently specified as a wall mounted decorative bulkhead luminaire in university halls of residence, residential care homes and other applications where its classic aesthetic design combined with eco-friendly credentials and tough construction are sought after features. It can be mounted in any mode.
An Eco-Friendly LED version is also available offering even better energy saving than the equivalent compact fluorescent, these fixtures have other added benefits over CFLs.
· There is no delay on start-up
· There is no flicker as detected by some with fluorescents
· The 4W lamps are cool running
· There is no mercury residue in exhausted lamps
Using the latest technology LED light sources, these luminaires are ideal in situations where low maintenance is a key factor. These include hospitals, care homes, hostels, barracks, motorway services, sheltered housing etc. They are also ideal in toilet facilities in offices, factories, etc. These too can be mounted in any position.
Decorlight is easy to install and very reliable. It is important that they are never covered during operation as this may cause over heating.
Decorlight complements the Vysal Razorlight (use over his n’hers mirrors) and may also be used in bathrooms outside zones 1 & 2.
– Suitable for bathroom use – outside zones 1 & 2
– Sleek, modern design in true white
– IP 21 rated (protected against dripping water)
– Opal diffuser
– Pull cord switched / unswitched
– Double insulated – no earthing
– Tough polycarbonate mouldings
– Horizonatal and vertical (NOT DET Striplamps options) installation on vertical surfaces.
– CE Marked – conforms to BSEN 60598-2-1and all EC Directives.
– Dimensions 425mm x 56mm
– Protrusion 70mm
|Order Code||Model (all supplied with lamp)|
|0109||Decorlight with pullcord switch and 60W striplamp|
|0111||Decorlight unswitched with 60W striplamp||0119||Decorlight with pullcord switch and 7W CFL striplamp||0121||Decorlight unswitched with 7W CFL striplamp||0116||Decorlight with pullcord switch and 4W LED striplamp||0118||Decorlight unswitched with 4W LED striplamp|