Fire-Rated Shower Downlights
- 90 minute fire-rated
- Suitable for use above shower cubicles and in bathrooms – IP65
- Steel body with a die-cast aluminium head
- Tested to BS EN iso 140-3:1995 and BS EN iso 140-6:1998 for airborne and impact sound insulation in compliance with the Building regulations for downlighters in robust detail floors
- Simple installation in ceiling materials up to 35mm thick
- Choice of white or stainless steel finish
These state of the art Fire Rated IP65 Shower Downlighters comply with all relevant standards and requirements for fire rating, acoustic compliance and moisture protection.
They are high quality with a steel body and die-cast aluminium front bezel.
Supplied without lamp. Select either 240V GU10 or 12V MR16 dichroic halogen lamp.
You can substitute an ECO-Friendly, low energy GU10 LED lamp or GU10 CFL Lamp if you prefer.
12V MR16 versions must be used in conjunction with a transformer (not included).
|1408||50W||MR16 12V||Stainless Steel|
|1409||50W||GU10 240V||Stainless Steel|