Twiststalk Extended Spotlights
- With an extended arm, this range is perfect for positioning the light where it is really needed
- Ideal for shopfitting, changing displays, exhibitions, museums, galleries etc.
- Also for domestic and commercial premises with high ceilings
- Use to highlight architectural features, artworks, displays, advertisements, notices, logos etc.
- Choice of 50W dichroic tungsten or Eco-Friendly 7W LED lamp
- Fully adjustable
Twiststalk has so many uses. Its extended arm will provide light just where it’s needed (the overall length including lamp is approximately 520mm). So for rooms with high ceilings or commercial situations such as galleries, museums, shops etc. Twiststalk is often the perfect answer.
They’re made for a long life in steel with a solid brass knuckle. The lampholder is ceramic and once installed, they can be left to do a great job for as long as you like. They’re fully adjustable so are ideal for exhibition and display projects as well as retail highlighting or just general domestic illuminations.
There’s a wide choice of quality finishes – white, matt black, polished chrome and polished brass to suit every décor. Each model has a choice of lamp (which is supplied with the spotlight) of either a 50W Dichroic Tungsten Halogen or an ECO-Friendly 7W LED. The 7W LED has a similar light output to the 50W but uses just one seventh of the energy and has a 50,000 hour lamp life so is low on maintenance, an important factor in commercial situations.
Operating Voltage: 240V
Lamp: 50W GZ10 240V Dichoric or 7W LED
Alt.: GU10 Reflector or retrofit GU10
LED Sustainable lamp
Ceiling Cut-Out: 350mm
Overall Projection: 520mm
Construction: Tough, solid steel
construction – built to last
Protection: Class 1 – earthed
Connections: Supplied complete with 2m black mains cable and 13Amp 3-pin plug
Tiltable from: 350 degrees
Approvals: CE Marked – conforms to BSEN 60598 and all EC Directives
|Spotlight Finsih||50W Lamp||7W LED Lamp|