Vysa-Pron for use with Vysa-Film under laminate and wooden floors
- Significantly reduce energy consumption
- Improve floor heat up times
- Under laminate / wood floors
- Can be used as wall insulation
- Sheet size : 1250 x 800 mm
- Can also be used to line walls for thermal and sound insulation
- Many applications too for model-makers
If the heating is being installed in a conservatory, Vysal recommend 2 x 6mm layers of Vysa-Pron (12mm in total) to minimise downward heat losses. This will reduce energy consumption and improve response times.
In this application, no adhesive is needed to bond the Vysa-Pron to the sub-floor.
Vysa-Pron has other uses too. Use it as a stand-alone thermal insulation material to line walls. This has the added benefit of deadening sound too.
For model-makers Vysa-Pron is a very useful material in either 3mm or 6mm sheets. It is easily cut to shape using a modelling knife.
For more product information visit www.floor-heating.co.uk